Producing a great voice over requires more than just a good voice. You need the technology, and understanding of how to use that technology in order to produce pristine audio. Mike records your projects in a custom-designed, acoustically treated sound booth. Recording takes place using industry leading microphones and gear. Our in-house technology includes ISDN, Source-Connect, Phone Patch and Skype, so your session can directed from anywhere in the world. Immediate delivery of your voice over project is available using FTP or Email.
In Addition, Mike is a seasoned, award-winning commercial/corporate audio producer. He has a complete array of production services available, including production music and efx…for fully-mixed spots, soundtracks or finished audio for virtually any type of application.
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) is the dial-up phone service between studios that allows us to connect to each other inexpensively and transmit full fidelity audio. This means a talent in one studio can be recorded by another studio anywhere else in the world. The recording process is the same as if the talent were on the other side of the glass in your local studio.
- Book your studio and connect direct. No second-studio booking required. Our ISDN studio is “in-house” and “on the house.”
- Just arrange a recording time with us and fax or e-mail your script. Then when you call in at the session time, you’re “patched in” to monitor the session. The script is recorded in our digital studio while you listen and direct by regular phone. The producer can communicate directly with the voice talent and can hear everything as it’s recorded. The voice-over is recorded in our studio directly to disk or digital tape. Finished voice tracks are then delivered to you using your choice of delivery method and media. In other words, remote control without losing control!
- A great web-based away for us to it hook up online for crystal-clear, real-time sessions with full bandwidth audio via IP.
FILE DELIVERY VIA
- FTP – Download your finished audio files directly from a dedicated FTP server folder, YouSendIt, Dropbox or Cloud…you name it.
- ISDN/Source-Connect – Digital real-time audio
- Email – Fast delivery of compressed audio files